To make your reservation please click on the green button next to the trip you would like to go on. Then follow the instructions to complete your reservation.
|No trips found.|
Terms & ConditionsHalf Moon Bay Sportfishing Online Reservation Terms and Conditions:
YOU HEREBY ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR READING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY!
1. Online orders: Your credit card will be charged immediately upon the completion of this order. Once we receive an authorization you will receive a confirmation email. Your reservation is confirmed ONLY if you receive confirmation your credit card has been successfully charged. The credit card charge on your statement will be from HMB Sportfishing. We require a 50% deposit on all online reservations, as well as a non-refundable $2.00 per fare booking service charge ($3.00 for Que Sera Sera). Booking fees for charters will be 3% of any charged amounts. The balance of the fare is due on the morning of the trip prior to departure and may be paid by cash, Visa, Mastercard or debit card. We do not accept Discover cards. Phone orders: Payment is required in full on the morning of the trip. Please note that balance indicated above is cash discount price. Fares paid by cash at check in are $3.00 to $5.00 less than payment by credit card. The credit card you provided to guarantee your reservation will not be charged as long as your reservation is honored the day of the trip or changed/cancelled in accordance with the policy stated below. Any reservation not honored or cancelled will be charged IN FULL for the number of positions we are unable to fill.
2. ARRIVE AT LEAST 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Please check in at: Half Moon Bay Sportfishing and Tackle, 27 Johnson Pier, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019. The shop website is: www.hmbfishing.com. No gear may be placed at the rails and no one is allowed onboard the vessels without a boarding pass in hand. FAILURE TO ARRIVE BEFORE THE BOAT DEPARTS WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF YOUR DEPOSIT, and we reserve the right to resell reserved spot(s) to others if you fail to arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled departure. Deposits will be refunded only for any spot(s) resold subject to the refund policy as stated below.
3. Rod rentals, terminal tackle and fishing licenses, and bait for rockfishing trips, is not included unless otherwise stated, but these items are available for purchase the morning of your trip. Please call for current pricing. If you already have your own gear, you are welcome to bring what you have. Fish cleaning services are available and crew gratuity is appreciated. Removal of the salmon internal organs is complimentary on all salmon trips.
4. California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years and older. Licenses are not required for those under the age of 16. One day and annual licenses are available for purchase at our shop on the day of your trip. You do NOT need a salmon stamp or ocean stamp for our trips.
5. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: Changes or cancellations must be made and ACKNOWLEDGED BY HMB SPORTFISHING no later than 48 hours prior to the date of a trip (by noon two days before your trip). Cancellations by email are not valid unless ACKNOWLEDGED BY HMB SPORTFISHING, so please call to make any changes or cancellations to ensure you speak with us and confirm your changes and/or cancellation. A cancellation code we will issue is required as evidence of approved cancellations. Changes or cancellation with less than 48 hours notice will not receive a refund unless we are able to fill the cancelled positions. NO SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND OR CREDIT AND ONLINE ORDERS WILL FORFEIT THE 50% DEPOSIT. Cancellations of private charters or groups of 10 or more must be received no later than 10 days prior to the date of a trip. The booking fee charged at the time the reservation was made is non-refundable, and a 10% processing fee will be deducted from any deposits refunded in accordance with these terms.
6. CANCELLED TRIPS: Trips are subject to cancellation by HMB Sportfishing due to adverse ocean weather conditions, insufficient number of reservations or other unforeseen events beyond our control. Notification of cancellation will be made by calling the telephone number you provided when you made your reservation. Please be sure to call us immediately if you need to provide an updated contact number. We do NOT email cancellation notices. Any cancellations due to weather are typically made after we receive the 3:00 p.m. NOAA weather forecast update the afternoon before each trip; however, cancellations due to changing ocean conditions may necessitate cancellation as late as the morning of a trip. If you are traveling from out of the area or staying at a hotel, we highly recommend you call us prior to our 48 hour cancellation period to check on the anticipated status of a trip. As much as we wish we were, we are NOT in control of the weather and are at its mercy. There are times we may err on the side of caution, and we understand how disappointing it may be, but cancellations due to adverse ocean conditions are only made with your best interests at heart. Deposits for cancelled trips can be held until applied in full to a future date. Alternatively, if a refund is requested, the booking fee charged at the time the reservation was made is non-refundable, and a 10% processing fee will be deducted from any deposits refunded.
7. There is no food or drink available for purchase onboard. SMALL ice chests with food or drink including beer are allowed onboard, but please keep them as small as possible and to a minimum (hard liquor is not allowed onboard the Que Sera Sera). Ice chests for fish storage are not allowed onboard; please keep them in your vehicle. A microwave may be available if you would like to bring items that require heating; please call to confirm a microwave is available onboard the vessel you reserve.
8. Illegal drugs, medical or recreational marijuana, firearms, or explosives of any kind are not permitted. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any person that appears to be under the influence of drugs or excessive amounts of alcohol. In accordance with federal maritime law, passengers and belongings are subject to being searched before entering the boat.
9. Due to possible increase in fuel prices, a fuel surcharge may be necessary. Fuel surcharges will not be imposed without advance notification.
10. We reserve the right to overbook our trips by one person to compensate for last minute cancellations.
11. Last, but not least, our goal is for you to catch fish, but there is no guarantee that you will catch any fish. We do not issue rain checks or refunds for slow fishing, seasickness or issues out of our control.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Half Moon Bay Sportfishing at 650-728-3377.
Now on Instagram: HMBfishing