Terms & ConditionsMavericks Non-Contest Trips Online Reservation Terms and Conditions :
YOU HEREBY ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR READING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY!
1. Your credit card will be charged immediately upon the completion of this order. Once we receive an authorization you will receive a confirmation email. Your reservation is confirmed ONLY if you receive confirmation your credit card has been successfully charged. The credit card charge on your statement will be from HMB Sportfishing. You will be charged either a 50% deposit or payment in full, as well as a non-refundable $5.00 per fare booking service charge ($7.00 for the Que Sera Sera). The balance due payment must be made upon check in at our shop prior to departure. We note that the balance due on your receipt is the cash discount price; payments by credit card will have approximately a 3% price adjustment.
2. ARRIVE AT LEAST 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE OR EARLIER! Please check in at: Half Moon Bay Sportfishing and Tackle, 27 Johnson Pier, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019. The shop website is: www.hmbfishing.com. FAILURE TO ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE BOAT DEPARTS WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF YOUR DEPOSIT, and we reserve the right to resell reserved spot(s) to others if you fail to arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled departure. Deposits will be refunded only for any spot(s) resold subject to the refund policy as stated below.
3. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: Changes or cancellations must be made and ACKNOWLEDGED BY HMB SPORTFISHING no later than 48 hours prior to the date of a trip (by noon two days before your trip). Cancellations by email are not valid unless ACKNOWLEDGED BY HMB SPORTFISHING, so please call to make any changes or cancellations to ensure you speak with us and confirm your changes and/or cancellation. A cancellation code we will issue is required as evidence of approved cancellations. Changes or cancellation with less than 48 hours notice will not receive a refund unless we are able to fill the cancelled positions. NO SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND OR CREDIT. The booking fee charged at the time the reservation was made is non-refundable.
4. CANCELLED TRIPS: Trips are subject to cancellation by HMB Sportfishing due to adverse ocean weather conditions, insufficient number of reservations or other unforeseen events beyond our control. Notification of cancellation will be made by calling the telephone number you provided when you made your reservation. Please be sure to call us immediately if you need to provide an updated contact number. We do NOT email cancellation notices. Cancellations due to changing ocean conditions may necessitate cancellation as late as the morning of a trip. As much as we wish we were, we are NOT in control of the weather and are at its mercy. There are times we may err on the side of caution, and we understand how disappointing it may be, but cancellations due to adverse ocean conditions are only made with your best interests at heart. Deposits for cancelled trips will be refunded less the non-refundable booking fee.
5. There is no food or drink available for purchase onboard. SMALL ice chests with food or drink including beer are allowed onboard, but please keep them as small as possible and to a minimum. A microwave is available if you would like to bring items that require heating. SMALL backpacks are allowed but must be stowed away as the crew dictates while onboard. No tripods are allowed, but monopods are permitted.
6. Illegal drugs, medical or recreational marijuana, firearms, or explosives of any kind are not permitted as we are subject to federal laws and regulations. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any person that appears to be under the influence of drugs or excessive amounts of alcohol. In accordance with federal maritime law, passengers and belongings are subject to being searched before entering the boat.
7. We reserve the right to overbook our trips by one person to compensate for last minute cancellations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Half Moon Bay Sportfishing at 650-728-3377.